We are looking for a software engineer (m/w/d) with experience in software development, maintenance and support in order to support mission projects of the European Space Agency – ESA.
By joining our team of international and highly skilled Software Engineers, you are going to work in a challenging and supportive environment to strengthen your software development experience, being involved in users feedbacks and discussions with the European Space Agency and join the International aerospace community
Responsibilities / Duties
- Contribute in a team to requirements engineering, analysis, design, development, verification, validation and maintenance of mission control system for ESA.
- Contribute to the full software development life cycle software systems according to ESA requirements
- Write and update technical documentation as applicable in the execution of development projects;
- Perform analysis and propose implementation options on problem reports and change requests for development or under maintenance;
- Contribute to the planning and effort estimations for the implementation of software modules and systems as well as for the implementation of change requests and problem corrections;
- Support the customer in technical meetings, discussions and questions on design and development approaches, and propose solutions.
Qualifications / Experience
- A university degree in aerospace, informatics, mathematics, physics or similar.
- Experience in software development and maintenance, including support to customers
- Java programming language
- C++ language
- Simulation experience is a plus