Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,800 employees in more than 13 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how. As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our Aerospace team in Vienna we are looking for a
In this function you will support leading aerospace and space companies and their suppliers with regards to data networks and modules in aircrafts. You will work with leading airplane integrators and participate in prototyping and commercial production projects for future models.
- Project Management for internal- and external customer projects
- Work in software development projects
- Create scripts, define requirements, define architecture, test and write documentation
- Define requirements and test procedures with internal and with our customers
- Integration of Software, Hardware and Chip, Onsite integration at customers
- Technical customer support and onsite trainings
- University degree in technical engineering (TU/FH, e.g. computer science, electronics)
- Knowledge in software development especially C, Python; Labview would be beneficial
- Knowledge with Linux; VxWorks is of advantage
- First knowledge with Ethernet; AFDX would be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and customer awareness
- Excellent command of English
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 36,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.