Reporting to the Sales Director in Indonesia, the incumbent will support local initiatives in developing effective distribution channels. He/she will also receive assignments from the marketing communications team based in Singapore. The incumbent will be based in Jakarta but will travel frequently across the country.
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Develop engagement programs, such as roadshows, BTL programs and promotions to engage channel partners.
- Manage industry events and provide on-ground support to ensure smooth execution.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing projects and channel documentation.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
- Conduct sales and product trainings for local partners and resellers.
- Website: manage country-specific websites for Kacific and partners with regular content updates.
- Engage mainstream media and new media for publicity and advertisement assignments.
- Lead all external vendors relationships such as freelancers, agencies, etc. to ensure quality delivery, on time and within budget.
- Oversee the entire procurement and advertisement placement process.
- Manage the entire press releases, media invites, and media interviews facilitation process.
- Engage in the entire social media posting and other media related processes.
- Monitor and bring awareness to online assets for all media web portals and existing tool platforms, connect people to resources, escalate questions, comments or concerns from our partners and employees.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of Marcom initiatives through digital analytics, surveys, and other key performance indicators.
- Supervise Kacific partners’ marketing initiatives on the ground.
- Able to read, write and communicate in English and local language/s.
- A university degree in communications, business marketing or equivalent qualification with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must have a background in the telco industry channel management, retail marketing experience desirable.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Able to travel to different parts of the country for assignments.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with copywriting, editing and editorial rights duties.
- A strong balance of creative and analytical skills.
- Photography/ videography skillsets are a bonus.