Kacific is a next-generation broadband satellite operator.
Kacific is a next-generation broadband satellite operator. We are committed to providing universal, fast, high-quality broadband access at an affordable cost using robust technologies and an agile business model.
Founded in 2013 by a core team of senior satellite professionals, Kacific is backed by a group of investors with experience in global telecommunications and infrastructure.
Our first Ka-band high throughput satellite, Kacific1, launched in 2019 to stream high-speed, low-cost, ultra-reliable broadband to rural and suburban areas of the Pacific and South East Asia.
Kacific is a wholesale business selling to telecommunications operators, internet service providers, governments, and other service providers.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Provide End User IT Support Services.
- Response to Incident Support and service request.
- Provide support for end-user devices including desktop and laptop/notebook computing hardware devices and software related to O365, BOX, Asana, Confluence, proofpoint, Mcafee, Zoom.
- Provide support, advice for Operating system Windows / Mac for systems updates, troubleshooting.
- Provide support for locally attached peripheral devices (eg: local attached scanner/printer, USB speaker, etc)
- To maintain, record and track IT asset inventory
- To provide weekly report. E.g. weekly report for McAfee, gsuite, proofpoint.
- Troubleshooting office network e.g. LAN, WLAN.
- Working with NOC to supporting daily network operation. Example:- VPN access and connection
- Some formal IT education background
- Good communication skill in English
- A team player and understand IT functional flow and architecture
- Understanding, experience with cloud-based O365, Mcafee EPO, Proofpoint, Gsuites. Asana
- Good in writing skills and documentation.
- Willing to learn and progress
- Proactive and occasional weekend/after working hours duties if required