We are decoding the planet pixel by pixel. Harnessing the power of satellites, we have developed a GEOINT platform - enabling teams to use intelligence from space using a simple API call. Our users query Kawa's platform to understand more about their area of interest, and the insights gathered are instantly useful with no further processing required. With our scalable infrastructure, we are on a mission to democratize space for all.
Kawa Space is building a software-driven geo-intelligence platform. Kawa employees enjoy the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage space startup, but in an environment much more akin to a later stage company given the experience of the founding team. The culture at Kawa encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing world of space intelligence.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who will be available for a 3 month paid internship, to help us enable the Agritech industry with accurate geospatial insights.
- Conducting primary & secondary research on various geographies, customer segments and other stakeholders
- Market Development: Building a comprehensive database of potential customers and establishing relationships with them through various mediums
- Ops support: Supporting day to day activities
- Strategizing and executing end to end (this would be cross functional and will also involve other the team members)
- Establishing a data repository: to collect, manage end to end data to meet specific product objectives and showcasing their use-cases/applications
- Good content and communication skills
- Good understanding of the space we operate in
- Techno-functional (basic level)
- Familiarity with G-Suite and non-coding tools such as Airtable, Notion etc.
Folks We’re looking for
- Energized to join a startup
- Good at problem selection, problem solving, and course correcting
- Not afraid to move fast and figure out new things
- Prefers speed and optimization
- A front row seat to operate in an early stage startup
- Ownership driven environment and freedom to work on crazy ideas
- Conducive environment for cross functional learning
- Accelerated career growth
- Remote friendly
- Flexible Working Hours
- Casual and diverse workplace
- Chilled out vacation policy