Intelligence from space, for your business Kawa Space focuses on Developer APIs, App Stores, Connected Devices, Earth Observation, and Space Satellites. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
At Kawa Space, we’re a super crazy bunch, building the future of how space-based solutions are provisioned and consumed at scale. We are a small bunch of geeks who are interested in writing code, passionate about building systems, curious in analyzing images from space and deriving actionable insights to people on earth who need them.
We are looking for a Data Scientist with 3 – 5 years of experience in deep learning to join us in our mission to build a data-driven geo-intelligence platform.
- Implement Computer vision modules for different problem statements and follow best practises in ML/ DL
- Read state of the art research papers and come up with solutions to apply computer vision / ML in the domain of remote sensing
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of Kawa’s user facing products.
- Work on GIS data and build inferences out of satellite imagery
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of Kawa data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for product development.
- Strong python programming experience
- Previous exposure in deploying production ready ML / DL pipelines using Tensorflow / Pytorch
- Strong knowledge in machine learning and ability to create models using different python libraries (Sklearn, NumPy etc)
- Good knowledge in handling libraries like Pandas and general SQL
- Experience – 3+years
- Previous exposure in handling GIS data and large raster files
- Good to have experience in GDAL / Rasterio / QGIS / SNAP
Visa sponsorship: Not Available