Making every company a space company. Kawa Space is the leader in intelligence from space. We're on a mission to democratise space for everyone. Our industry-leading enterprise-ready platform is used by hundreds of organisations globally. Kawa's premise is that if teams use an extra layer of data captured from space, they can 100x their business outcomes.
At Kawa Space, we’re a super crazy bunch, building the future of how space-based solutions are provisioned and consumed at scale; We are a small bunch of geeks who are interested in writing code, passionate about building systems, curious in analyzing images from space and dedicated to bringing insights from space to people on earth who need them.
We are looking for a super geek to join us in our mission by Building out our backend systems primarily in Golang.
We are looking for someone with 1 – 3yrs experience who can work effectively in a remote team.
- Design and develop systems that need no maintenance (are you willing to dream?)
- Maintain and develop a service-oriented backend (with great power comes great responsibility)
- Analyze and identify bottlenecks in performance (and not be a pain in the neck in the meantime)
- Design secure, stable, and robust architecture (if you build a stupid one, you will need to maintain it so…)
- Improve monitoring of production services to catch warning signs and critical conditions (clairvoyance is a bonus)
- Collaborate with front-end engineers to add support for complex user interfaces (or write it yourself)
- Collaborate with DevOps to automate everything. (added plus if you can automate writing the code as well)
- Golang with preferable experience in Python.
- Redis, kafka, Docker (would be nice)
- Good to have – Experience in Ruby On Rails.
Kawa Space at a glance
Kawa Space focuses on Developer APIs, App Stores, Connected Devices, Earth Observation, and Space Satellites. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Mumbai. They have a small team that’s between 11-50 employees.