Kawa space. Making every company a space company. Kawa Space is the leader in intelligence from space. We're on a mission to democratise space for everyone. Our industry-leading enterprise-ready platform is used by hundreds of organisations globally. Kawa's premise is that if teams use an extra layer of data captured from space, they can 100x their business outcomes. GO MAKE THINGS.
At Kawa Space, we’re building the future of how space-based solutions are provisioned and consumed at scale; all the while making it accessible and useful to everyone.
- Build, improve, and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate with engineers to ship new features and help improve existing ones.
- Improve infrastructure through automation – build/deploy/rollback/provision/forecast.
- Develop helm charts for new microservices.
- Install and maintain multiple Kubernetes clusters.
- Implement and/or improve monitoring, dashboarding, and alerting systems.
- Optimize systems for uptime, performance, resilience, reliability.
- Create different types of automated system tests.
- Create and maintain configuration scripts.
- Assist the ventures to create API documentation/Integration Artifacts and publish the same
- CI/CD Pipeline implementation
- Google Cloud/AWS