The Future, Designed and Delivered.
Air Terminal Services Supervisor (ATOC)
Supports the DJBOSS Passenger Terminal, Cargo Handling & ATOC Contract
- Determines, equipment, and personnel required to accomplish air transportation functions.
- Manage and supervise day-to-day activities of the Air Terminal Operations Center.
- Enforces policies, directs personnel, and establishes procedures to process, load, document, and report passengers and cargo transported by air.
- Prepares, completes, and maintains air movement records, documents, load plans, and Shipper’s Declaration of Dangerous Goods (SDDG).
- Verifies eligibility of cargo offered for airlift. Ensures all cargo documentation, packaging, labeling, marking requirements, and border clearance requirements have been met.
- Uses computer systems to provide in-transit visibility over passenger and cargo movement operations (GATES, GDSSII, SMS, IGC).
- Utilize Integrated Computerized Deployment System (iCodes) to load plan cargo and passenger missions.
- Update GATES Mission Monitoring with appropriate aircraft data.
- Provide support to other departments within Air Operations as mission dictates.
- Preferred prior 2T2 (AFSC: 2T251 min.) minimum 6 years experience in AFSC.
- Candidate must possess working knowledge of Movement Automation Query Systems such as GDSS II, SMS, IGC, and GATES.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES).
- Minimum of 2 years Load Planning experience with iCODES (certification does not need to be current).
- Minimum of 1 year HAZMAT certified experience IAW AFMAN 24-204 (AFMAN 24-604) (certification does not need to be current).
- Must possess a Secret security clearance, or the ability to obtain clearance through the OPM adjudication process.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining.
- Must possess a driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology, and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected, and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence, and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools, and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social, and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably, and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce of approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.