The Future, Designed and Delivered.
Participates in fire and emergency services activities including fire suppression (Structural and ARFF), EMS, rescue, public assistance, fire investigation, fire prevention, pre-fire planning, fire company training, public education, clinical training, and routine operation and maintenance of apparatus, equipment, and facilities. Will serve as a structural firefighter, airport firefighter, driver/operator, and or Emergency Medical Responder on a scheduled rotation. If qualified may fill in as Crew Chief when needed.
Obtains and maintains Emergency Medical Responder certification and CPR card as conditions of employment. Obeys orders of supervisors, cooperates with fellow Fire Fighters, follows the orders of medical direction. Maintains a neat appearance, physical fitness, acceptable grooming standards and maintains good conduct.
- DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Fire Fighter I & II
- DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Airport Firefighter
- DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Driver Operator Pumper
- DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Driver Operator ARFF
- DoD, IFSAC, or ProBorad HazMat Awareness & Operations
- DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard HazMat Technician
- DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Rescue Technician
- DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Driver Operator Aerial
- DoD, IFSAC, or ProBoard Driver Operator MWS
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining.
- Must possess a driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology, and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected, and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence, and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools, and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social, and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably, and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce of approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.