MOVE YOUR DATA - FROM ANYWHERE, TO ANYWHERE
Kepler is on a mission to bring the internet to space. Incorporated in 2015, Kepler’s guiding star is to enable the space economy through the creation of a communication network in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) that will provide connectivity services to other space missions, be they on orbit in LEO, MEO, GEO, or beyond. With an expanding base of early customers and our first 15 satellites in orbit, Kepler is continuing to grow and expand its most important asset – the Team! Based out of our HQ in Toronto and with an office in the UK and a newly formed office in the US we are building towards a truly global company delivering a product for the whole world.
The Sourcing Specialist work alongside Technical Recruiters and the People & Culture team to execute a recruitment plan designed to effectively manage open positions in multiple states for rapidly scaling hiring plan, In this role, you will focus heavily on outreach and candidate relationship building within the industry and think outside the box to utilize some non-traditional recruitment tactics and sourcing methods to achieve optimum results. You will utilize all technology and media outlets to effectively recruit candidates.
Option to work from home (100% remote) available.
- Source direct candidates, provide candidate feedback and contract initiation in a way that strengthens and conveys a positive employer brand
- Work with the Senior Recruiter and hiring teams to understand job requirements to be able to source suitable candidates from various job boards and databases
- Act as the candidate’s liaison throughout the hiring process ensuring a positive experience up today 1
- Post on various candidate attraction tools and job boards
- Provide great customer, candidate, and stakeholder satisfaction
- Ensures corporate and legal requirements are met as part of their role
- Promotes employer brand initiatives to attract diverse talent, actively participating across the team ensuring best practice is shared and implemented
- Run candidate nurture campaigns in conjunction with marketing efforts
- 2+ years of recruitment experience
- A proven track record of successfully recruiting for hard-to-fill or shortage area positions
- Proficiency in database searching, community outreach, SQL queries, x-ray, and boolean search & social media
Kepler Communications Inc. is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We welcome applications from women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, people who identify as LGBT, and others who may contribute to diversification in our workplace.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Kepler will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact our People & Culture team, through our Career Page to make your accommodation needs to be known and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.