MOVE YOUR DATA - FROM ANYWHERE, TO ANYWHERE
Kepler is on a mission to bring the internet to space. Incorporated in 2015, Kepler’s guiding star is to enable the space economy through the creation of a communication network in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) that will provide connectivity services to other space missions, be they on orbit in LEO, MEO, GEO, or beyond. With an expanding base of early customers and our first 15 satellites in orbit, Kepler is continuing to grow and expand its most important asset – the Team! Based out of our HQ in Toronto and with an office in the UK and a newly formed office in the US we are building towards a truly global company delivering a product for the whole world.
We are looking for a world-class Senior Recruiter to join our People & Culture team to take charge of finding great candidates and helping them envision life at Kepler. The primary function of this role will be to create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process and work closely with teams to make sure candidates have a seamless experience.
This is a fully remote work from home position.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Develop unique full-cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and prescreen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Manage candidates in the process and provide them with a positive experience
- Partner with the People & Culture team to create a smooth transition from accepting an offer
- Manage background and security clearance
- 4 years of experience with recruiting and at least 2+ years in a technical environment
- Experience in a high growth startup
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Experience using an ATS, Linkedin Recruiter and HRIS
- Certificate or Post-Graduate degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources
- Experience in the high tech, space, or telecommunications industry
- Experience in international recruiting
Kepler Communications Inc. is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We welcome applications from women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, people who identify as LGBT, and others who may contribute to diversification in our workplace.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Kepler will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact our People & Culture team, through our Career Page to make your accommodation needs to be known and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.