We’re dedicated to providing tomorrow’s test technologies today, enabling our customers to connect and secure the world with their innovations.
KeysightCare Contact Center engineer works in a team environment to provide world-class support and services to our customers. You will have the chance to grow and develop as a professional engineer, to contribute to value creation, to drive customer satisfaction and to demonstrate high performance in your work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide responsive, comprehensive pre and post sales technical support to customers on selection, configuration, applications, measurements and product operation via phone, e-mail, and web portal.
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s problem, accurately document all customer interactions in a call tracking system, efficiently resolve the technical issue and recommend ways to enhance customer’s KeysightCare experience, success and satisfaction.
- Be involved with requirement analysis, problem resolution, product selection and recommending services.
- Refer hardware, software and services sales opportunities to the right Sales teams.
- Contribute technical articles to the KeysightCare Knowledge Base.
- Engage with appropriate field and factory resources where necessary.
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in using Test & Measurement instrumentation is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide variety of people.
- Possess a customer-first mindset with the passion to serve customers in a contact center environment.
- Ability to discuss and explain complex issues remotely.
- Be able to handle multi-task and work under pressure.
- Written and verbal proficiency in both English and Chinese.
Support / Service
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Taiwan : ChungLi : ChungLi || APAC : Taiwan : Kao-hsiung : Kao-hsiung || APAC : Taiwan : Taipei : Taipei