We’re dedicated to providing tomorrow’s test technologies today, enabling our customers to connect and secure the world with their innovations.
Responsible for leading the development and maintenance of product representation and valid configuration of products and services for quotes and orders. Acts as consultant for Item, BOM, and Configurator UI. The primary roles and responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Determine how to execute product strategy using standard Keysight systems, being thoughtful of opportunities for promos, bundling, and guided selling. Develop, test and maintain rules & user interface(s) that meets the customer requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders and play an internal consultant role related to product structure and representation
- On-going maintenance of current products per business requirements, including execution of discontinuation strategy
- To provide an effective and timely interaction and resolution to issues raised by customers (internal and external)
- To play a leadership role in providing scalable solutions and new business processes that align with Strategic Goals
- Participate in process improvement efforts related to product representation and the ordering of valid products
- Contribute with design and implementation of companywide projects related to product configuration
- To establish and drive alignment with Keysight Standards
Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent. No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang