Keysight Technologies the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovation in wireless, modular, and software solutions. With our HP and Agilent legacy, our 14,000 Keysight employees serve customers in more than 100 countries, delivering solutions in networks, aerospace and defense, semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software, and consistent measurement solutions.
The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to a large and diverse set of autonomous devices communicating over the Internet. IoT is also commonly considered as the road to 5G because of its unique requirements. The mission of our IoT research group is to revolutionize IoT development and testing to guarantee that IoT technology makes our society better, and not a worldwide thread like seen in SyFy movies, where machines dominate the world. More specifically, the focus is to identify and solve the new challenges of IoT devices and systems, encompassing the different wireless communication technologies (NBIOT, LTEM, BLE, WiFi), IoT Operative Systems, security challenges, and the integration with the cloud.
This position is with the IoT team within Keysight Laboratories, the research department in the company. The objective of Keysight Laboratories is to develop groundbreaking technologies and proof of concepts that can then be commercialized by the company. If you are a passionate software engineer or a mobile communications engineer with excellent software skills, interested in IoT, and an appetite for applied research, this is a job for you.
- The team operates in a fast-paced environment that focuses on technology development to drive business objectives.
- The candidate must be able to work, design, develop, document and maintain complex software systems with high levels of quality and performance.
- Must be able to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the results are delivered to match the business communities’ needs.
The ideal candidate holds an MSc or a Ph.D. university degree, has a strong background and experience in software development, preferably for telecommunication systems and is fluent in English (written and Oral). The position is also open to recent graduates.
- Experience in embedded software development (in C, C++)
- Has habits in working with software development good practices and testing
- Can work in independence (and in a group when required)
- Has out-of-the-box solution thinking
It is seen as a plus to have experience with the following:
- Experience with Software Defined Radios (SDRs)
- Experience in object-oriented programming, C# or C++
- You have between 5-10 years of experience in software development and SDR
- Understanding of 2G/3G/4G telecommunication systems
- Experience in embedded and/or FPGA programming and hardware acceleration (VHDL, OpenCL)
The bottom line, we are simply looking for a smart, proven engineer who likes to work in a dynamic team. Let us know if you feel you are the right candidate!
Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Job ID: 37886