Keysight Technologies, Inc. is a leading technology company that helps its engineering, enterprise and service provider customers accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets.
- Participate in feature planning and implementation;
- Develop high quality, scalable and highly available client;
- Develop unit tests and integrate with a continuous integration workflow
- Angular experience
- Experience with REST and API design;
- Knowledge of algorithms & data structures;
- Excellent English verbal/written communication skills;
- Must be eligible to work in Romania.
- Knowledge and interest in networking technologies;
- Familiar with microservices architectures and container/orchestrator technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Full stack development experience;
- Familiar with Cloud technologies (AWS)
- Familiar with Jenkins build pipeline;
- Experience working with Git;
- Experience working in an Agile team;
Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Job ID: 37944