Keysight Technologies, Inc. is a leading technology company that helps its engineering, enterprise and service provider customers accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets.
- Designs Keysight products and specifies the components that make up the products.
- Designs and develops products, components, processes, and systems using broad engineering concepts and research techniques.
- Documents research and design specifications.
- Solves complex and high impact design and development problems including customer application issue of varying scope and complexity.
- Uses product and customer applications knowledge to determine, define, develop and validate design concepts and methods.
- May facilitate transition of product design and enhancements to full production/delivery.
- May lead product definition/system design for complex features or coordinate a small group in feature development and integration.
- Software: Designs, develops, tests and debugs software programs, products and tools required for the operation and control of programmable products and systems, and programs for dedicated Keysight products and services through the entire product life cycle from customer requirement definition to product shipment and post-sales support.
- Firmware/embedded software engineers design, develop, test and debug embedded application software and/or firmware that will drive controls and control systems for company products, typically involving analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
- May develop algorithms to align and calibrate equipment.
- May design and execute test plans to ensure new firmware meets specifications, functionalities and performance requirements.
- Monitors industry trends for technological evolutions and leverages appropriate technology.
- Determines and develops approaches to assignments
- Leads or is key in development and/ or design projects requiring coordination with other functions
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
- Masters Degree with 0 years or some previous intern experience.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and ability to work independently.
- C++ and Python software development skills
- Multi-platform development on Windows and Linux
- Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Multi-threaded programming
- Proficiency with compilers (Visual Studio, gcc), debuggers (Visual Studio, gdb), and performance profilers
- Familiarity with FPGA and hardware control.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A keen problem solver with a positive, team-oriented approach
- A proactive and eager nature for tackling new challenges
Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Job ID: 38055