You dream. We test.
Responsible for performing a variety of technical support duties in one or more manufacturing areas. Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, repair and support of manufacturing equipment, technical support of one or more production processes, product test and troubleshooting, and technical analyses and problem-solving. Conducts tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products or processes/systems. May design and/or build tools.
- Machinery & Equipment: Supports multi-discipline manufacturing processes with respect to the repair, maintenance, installation and/or enhancement of a select group of machinery and equipment or interrelated systems.
- Process/Product/Production: Provides technical support in the area of chemical, electronic or mechanical operations, tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products or processes/systems.
- Fabrication: Responsible for performing a variety of technical support and/ or production duties with respect to wafer fabrication or related devices/ equipment, processes and handling systems.
- Test & Repair: Tests and calibrates and/or repairs and monitors and/or installs and diagnoses equipment, systems, and/or assemblies. Works from guidelines and standardized procedures/instructions. May design/build tools.
- Evaluates manufacturing organization technical assignments and determines actions required
- Duties involve analysis and new/ customized approaches
- Solves complex problems requiring breadth/ depth of knowledge of technical discipline(s), operations, procedures
- Requires higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically minimum of 5 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: Full Time (F)
Travel Required: None
Employment Program: Internal Temporary Worker
Duration (Temp Positions Only): > 24 months
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang
Job ID: 41099
Job Segment: Fabrication, Testing, Fulfillment, Technical Support, Manufacturing, Technology, Operations