You dream. We test.
Keysight is the world’s leading electronic measurement company, helping our customer address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
We are seeking a lead solution engineer, to join our team. As the lead solution engineer, you will facilitate and lead the engineering team to resolve complex engineering challenges face in solutions development activities.
The lead engineer will be responsible to:
- Lead development of high impact strategic projects and initiatives
- Guide and lead engineering team to resolve design validation challenges inclusive of reviewing the results with stakeholders and team
- Guide solution enhancement activities like solution performance challenges or quality challenges
- Guide engineering team on solution customization activities to fulfil specific customer needs and requirements
- Identify technical knowledge growth needed in the solution engineering team in alignment with R&D solution roadmaps
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent Typically 10 to 12+ years relevant experience for entry to this level. Post-graduate and/or certification /license may be required. Possesses in-depth skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience and internal recognition in specialty. Not a natural progression from Expert level
- Familiarisation with emerging trends and technology in the IOT space, Automotive ADAS or HEV/EV will be an added advantage.
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations: