We’re dedicated to providing tomorrow’s test technologies today, enabling our customers to connect and secure the world with their innovations.
Designs Keysight products and specifies the components that make up the products. Designs and develops products, components, processes, and systems using broad engineering concepts and research techniques. Documents research and design specifications. Solves complex and high impact design and development problems including customer application issue of varying scope and complexity. Uses product and customer applications knowledge to determine, define, develop and validate design concepts and methods. May facilitate transition of product design and enhancements to full production/delivery. May lead product definition/system design for complex features or coordinate a small group in feature development and integration. Disciplines:
- Hardware: Designs, develops, simulates and debugs hardware products. Specifies new product functional requirements; designs, tests and integrates components to produce final design. Designs, develops, executes and evaluates validation testing and product specifications.
- Software: Designs, develops, tests and debugs software programs, products and tools required for the operation and control of programmable products and systems, and programs for dedicated Keysight products and services through the entire product life cycle from customer requirement definition to product shipment and post-sales support. Firmware/embedded software engineers design, develop, test and debug embedded application software and/or firmware that will drive controls and control systems for company products, typically involving analog and digital hardware and software operating systems. May develop algorithms to align and calibrate equipment. May design and execute test plans to ensure new firmware meets specifications, functionalities and performance requirements. Monitors industry trends for technological evolutions and leverages appropriate technology.
- Determines and develops approaches to complex research and development assignments
- Leads research and development – related projects using in-depth experience to influence results
- Solves complex problems using indepth experience
Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent. Typically 6-7 years relevant experience for entry to this level. Requires extensive experience and knowledge in job and ability to work independently.
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang