Keysight Technologies is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovation in wireless, modular, and software solutions. With our HP and Agilent legacy, our 14,000 Keysight employees serve customers in more than 100 countries, delivering solutions in networks, aerospace and defense, semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software, and consistent measurement solutions.
The NVS-Access team works with a range of visibility solutions that address an important problem in enterprise networks. Inline security and monitoring tools allow network operators to prevent incidents, inspect encrypted traffic, block bad IPs and more. However, these same security and monitoring tools can become a single point of failure – bringing down the entire network, affecting users and compromising security in the process.
Our products provide a fail-safe way to achieve inline security, without compromising uptime or the user experience. From simple taps that replicate traffic from one port to another to iBypass switches and advanced Network Packet Brokers that filter, aggregate, load balance and, most importantly, spot failures in customer network to avoid loss of traffic.
The Team has 10 members, most of whom have been working at Ixia for at least 8 years, having deep and broad technical experience and eager to help and share ideas.
- Participate in the analysis, design, development and maintenance of cross-platform software components;
- Contribute new ideas and methods to continuously improve product quality and development efficiency;
- Interact with project management, leads, testers and other developers in order to understand the features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions, optimizing, performing development testing and bug-fixing in order to deliver high quality releases on time.
- Experience with Linux system configuration, programming, debugging
- Hands-on experience with Linux distributions, package managers and related tools
- C/C++ programming language;
- Networking knowledge;
- Object-oriented programming knowledge;
- Multithreading expertise;
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Script languages (bash/python) proficiency
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technologies;
- Desire and ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
- Performance driven and having a proactive attitude.
- Familiarity with git and Linux containers (Docker) is considered a plus.
Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
EMEA: Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest
Job ID: 37227