We’re dedicated to providing tomorrow’s test technologies today, enabling our customers to connect and secure the world with their innovations.
As a Security Research Lead/Manager in Keysight’s Threat Intelligence team (ATI) you will be working with our team of Security Researchers on proprietary Threat Intelligence Platform to detect and classify malicious activities on the Internet and also implement techniques for enhancing our threat intelligence capabilities to be used in our products that help keep our customers secure. You will be working with a team of elite engineers and security researchers to save the universe from cyber security attacks and the bad guys who take advantage of the Internet for personal gain.
- Lead a team of 5-10 security engineers who are working to maintain, develop and enhance the Keysight’s threat intelligence tools, systems and knowledge base
- Lead and mentor the team in the researching, identifying and investigating threat sources which will enhance Keysight’s threat intelligence collection technologies;
- Work hands-on and mentor team members to research, identify and investigate threat sources as well as to develop, debug, and verify the correct functioning of the security modules at required performance & stability
- It will involve interacting with project managers, leads, software developers and QA team in order to understand, scope, prioritize and specify the required features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions, performing development testing, optimizing and performing bug-fixing in order to deliver high quality releases on time.
- Active management of the team from tasks and schedules perspective
- Active tasks and goals alignment with other teams from US and other global sites
- Work with other engineers to identify & work on patenting unique & innovative solutions
- Compose white papers about your research for publication
- Contribute to our well-read blog about any technical topic of interest, including day-to-day work or outside interests, when possible
- 2+ years in engineering/security team management or leading experience
- 7+ years of experience in security research (and/or development) related projects
- Broad knowledge of network protocols.
- Good programming skills in multiple languages (Python, Ruby, C, C++, assembly, scripting, etc).
- Ability to analyze and describe vulnerabilities and attack methods.
- Relevant experience in security research position.
- At least one publicly available vulnerability discovery, exploit development, and/or open source tool.
- Strong domain knowledge in vulnerability research and exploit development.
- Experience in static and dynamic reverse engineering of binaries.
- OSCP certification
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
EMEA : Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest