With over 120 missions under the teams’ belt and core smallsat technologies developed in-house, NanoAvionics is a go-to expert taking care of every smallsat mission-related aspect on the ground, at the launch site, and in space.
Are you ready to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of space exploration? We’re seeking a talented and passionate Mission Operations Engineer to join our dynamic team and contribute to cutting-edge space missions that expand human knowledge and push the boundaries of technology. If you have a strong technical background, problem-solving skills that thrive under pressure, and a deep passion for space exploration, we want to hear from you!
AS THE MISSION OPERATIONS ENGINEER YOU WILL:
- Take part in preparing for upcoming satellite missions and carrying out early operations following launch as well as providing support during subsequent operational stages during the mission.
- Create detailed mission documentation for mission operations, utilizing automation tools for increased efficiency.
- Provide regular weekly status updates on the technical aspects of the mission’s progress.
- Prepare official reports on satellite health and commissioning results.
- Conduct meetings with clients to discuss and address technical aspects as required.
WE EXPECT YOU TO:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 1 year of experience in computer engineering, technology, IT administration or related field.
- Have experience in analysing complex problems, think critically, and make data-driven decisions for effective problem-solving.
- Possess practical experience with Source Control Management (SCM) using Git and familiarity with JIRA products, highlighting your ability to collaborate effectively within a development team.
- Exhibit strong time management skills, enabling you to effectively prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and contribute to project success.
- Have fluency in spoken and written English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering Sciences, showcasing a solid foundation in technical knowledge and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in programming and scripting, particularly in PowerShell, to automate tasks and enhance workflow efficiency.
- Starting from 2000 to 3100 gross/ month
- The final offer will depend based on the level of competencies and experience