Our project engineering team is looking for a new member who will be responsible for the implementation of the satellite missions. You will be involved in all stages of the satellite production (design, assembly, integration, testing, etc.). Day-to-day you will communicate with all team members involved in the project, delegate tasks and manage the project, including risks and delivery.
You will act as the first point of contact for all queries related to the development of the satellite. This is an important role in a complex technical environment that requires an enthusiastic and experienced team member. You will be well supported in advancing your career within NanoAvionics!
AS A PROJECT ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Working with an experienced engineering team, build the satellites all the way from contract signature through to launch.
- Have ownership of all the platform electrical and EMC decisions and issues.
- Actual satellite assembly, integration, and testing (AIT) activities on engineering and flight module satellite hardware.
- Coordinate the work and specific tasks of a multi-discipline team.
- Close communication with clients to meet their specific requirements.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Strong knowledge/ experience in electronics and EMC
- Experience developing electronic, mechanical, hardware and software systems
- Project or work package management experience
- Great English (spoken and written) skills
- Experience developing your own technical projects would be considered as an advantage (DIY, Hobbyist, etc.)
- Result oriented attitude and proactiveness
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details
NICE TO HAVE:
- Space industry experience or degree is an advantage but not a requirement
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Workshops, global conferences, industry’s meetups and trainings of your choice (doesn’t matter if you want to be like Han Solo or Luke Skywalker, just tell us which skills you wish to boost)
- Valuable experience in a dynamic environment
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborative, engaged, smart and supportive colleagues
- busy 24/7