Senior Project Engineer
With over 120 missions under the teams’ belt and core smallsat technologies developed in-house, NanoAvionics is a go-to expert taking care of every smallsat mission-related aspect on the ground, at the launch site, and in space.
Our project engineering team is looking for a Project Engineer who will be responsible for the implementation of the projects, related to the production of the satellites, from A to Z. This means that you will be involved in all stages of the satellite production (design, assembly, integration, testing, etc.), communicate with all team members involved in the project, distribute tasks to them, monitor that everything is on time and according to the plan, identify project risks and etc. You will act as the first point of contact for all queries related to the development of a certain satellite. This is an important role in a complex technical environment that requires an enthusiastic and experienced team member. You will be well supported in advancing your career within NanoAvionics!
AS SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER YOU WILL:
- Be responsible for building actual satellite with the help of experienced engineering team: all the way from contract signature, up to satellite launch into the orbit;
- Have an ownership of all electrical and EMC decisions and issues at the satellite level (not sub-system level);
- Take care of actual satellite assembly, integration, and testing (AIT) activities on engineering and flight module satellite hardware;
- Coordinate the work and specific tasks of the multi-discipline team;
- Close communication with clients to meet their specific requirements.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Strong knowledge/ experience in electronics and EMC
- Experience developing electronic, mechanical, hardware and software systems
- Project management experience
- Great English (spoken and written) skills
- Experience developing your own technical projects would be considered as an advantage (DIY, Hobbyist, etc.)
- Proactivity and ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level to attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE:
- Space or aerospace industry experience