Alba Orbital is the world leader in PocketQube satellites and is one of the UK’s most innovative companies.
Want to invent the future of the Space Industry? You have come to the right place. We fundamentally believe that our PocketQubes can radically transform the ability for small groups to design, build and launch their own spacecraft. We need super ambitious, driven and bright minds to make this a reality.
Alba Orbital is the world leader in PocketQube satellites and is one of the UK’s most innovative companies. We are looking to add a Sales Engineer to our team. You will be responsible for building close relationships with our customers, supporting their projects and ensuring Alba Orbital continues to deliver excellent customer service, exceeding our customer’s expectations.
The Launch Sales/Mission Manager will have a good mix of great communication skills business sense and the ability to express yourself creatively so you can communicate across the various stakeholders involved in Alba Orbital products and projects.
The right person will also need to drive revenue growth from existing customers and create new revenue from incoming inquiries as well as develop new business initiatives for the business.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of client relationships including weekly reports and pipelines with regular updates to the Launch Team Manager.
- Identify new sales leads, pitching products, and maintaining strong relationships with existing/new customers in the PocketQube Launch market.
- Present and introduce the Alba Orbital solutions to senior stakeholders at the customer’s site.
- Understanding the needs of different companies and learning who make decisions about purchasing/signing off to procure Alba Orbital solutions within the prospective customer’s company
- Planning, overseeing, attending conferences, meetings and industry events to develop a marketing strategy
- Preparing technical documentation for stakeholders,
- Planning exhibitions, developing proposals, and negotiation to achieve the sales target
- Organizing logistics launch integration to LV.
- Managing ongoing launch customer relationships/communications on behalf of the company
- Ensuring all spacecraft have required approvals to go fly
The candidate must demonstrate
- Experience in Sales management and Business development experience in Spacecraft or complex products from the aerospace/data industry
- Strong track record in new business development
- Able to sell to both existing business and start-up companies.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self–starter and initiator Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality
- Prepared to Travel extensively and be visible to all key clients worldwide
Education & Experience:
- Degree in an engineering discipline, ideally with a postgraduate qualification