Kapsch TrafficCom is seeking a Lead Java Developer.
- Software development for Intelligent Mobility Solutions
- Architecture, design and implementation of cloud-ready applications
- Develop clean, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- Conduct effective Java code reviews giving your team less work down the line
- Work closely with our product and development teams to produce top quality work
- Great passion for software architecture and development with Java technology stack
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent years of work experience
- Proficient knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Docker, Ansible and CI
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Message Brokers, PostgreSQL and noSQL
- Solution driven personality and ready to contribute in the agile way of working
- Good oral and written English skills
Our Offer to you
- An interesting full-time position within a global family owned company
- Exciting challenges with space for new and innovative ideas within a professional team
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. bridge days regulation and flexible working hours, etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 50.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: Klagenfurt, Lakeside Park
Kapsch TrafficCom, a company of the globally-operating Kapsch Group with around 7,000 employees, is a provider of intelligent transportation systems in the fields of tolling, traffic management, smart urban mobility, traffic safety and security, and connected vehicles. As a one-stop solutions provider, Kapsch TrafficCom offers end-to-end solutions covering the entire value creation chain of its customers, from components and design to the implementation and operation of systems. The company is headquartered in Vienna and has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries.