We are a diverse and dedicated global team. Operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill the company's mission of building a world that works, we are passionate about delivering solutions to our customers and the world.
Manage Operational Planning area with focus in Project commitments giving full support from Sales to Execution (ITO and OTR) for new projects. Will be responsible for load strategic planning (long and medium term), to structure and lead the operational management routine with the Project teams, to implement planning BOM and management interfaces with Sourcing and Global Commodities Leaders to ensure accurate suppliers’ capacities and lead times.
- To be responsible for the accuracy of the Operations supply schedules for internal Customers (Project team)
- Interact with Sourcing, Logistics, Quality, Engineering and mainly with the Project Teams as the main internal customer and
assure the real/latest information for update the schedules
- Lead the routines of weekly operational management meetings on the status of SC deliveries for the Project team
- Management of all projects in forecast and booked with the vision of planning and elaborate scenarios to meet customer needs and be more competitive.
- Work very closely with the sales team meeting the demands requested.
- Manage of global capacities of suppliers by interfacing with other regions and GCL.
- Define and structure the process, roles and responsibilities of the area and applying the concept of planning BOM.
- Manage problems and schedule changes and update very fast the chain.
- Work with allocated key suppliers to improve On Time
- Delivery to target levels.
- Communicates across direct organization.
- Presents to senior leaders in specific purchasing space and on cross functional teams on how purchasing contributes to overall
- Identify and deliver value-adding opportunities from the supply chain.
- Advises Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.