We are passionate about Space and since 2014 we are building, deploying and extending a solid distributed infrastructure for a world where Space is for everyone and closer than you think, changing and improving industries, services and research.
We are currently looking for a Electronics Technician.
The candidate will be responsible of design, manufacturing and installation of electrical, electronical and electromechanical equipment and systems. The candidate should be able to support the engineering team in the development of new parts and systems.
- Design of electromechanical equipment
- Manufacturing and assembly of electromechanical equipment
- Maintenance of electronics tools
- Assistance in design and development phases
- On-site implementation and activation of electromechanical equipment, even abroad;
Background and skills:
- Knowledge of electromechanical systems
- Knowledge of the main laboratory instruments (multimeter, oscilloscope etc.)
- Knowledge of CAE-CAD and PCB design softwares (Solidworks, Eagle)
- Knowledge of English language
- Availability to travel
Workplace: ComoNext, TechHub in Lomazzo, 30 minutes via train from Milan city center.