We’re passionate about Space ever since we discovered that building rockets and communication antennas was incredibly rewarding and fun. Leaf Space is operating and continues to develop a solid and reliable distributed ground station infrastructure for a world where Space is for everyone, up there to be discovered and explored with small, versatile and cost-effective Smallsats.
Our unique concept is focused on creating satellite telecommunications sold as-a-service, in order to assist clients with their satellite operations by managing and procuring the entire ground segment system. The outsourcing strategy for communications significantly reduces cost and development time for any Smallsat operator who relies on us. We’re looking for people that dream of working in the New Space sector and are eager to dedicate their skills to fullfill our company’s goal: simplifying access to Space.
We are currently looking for an Aerospace/Telecom engineer, with strong interest in small satellite world and market in order to:
- Enhance activities related to new sales, renewals, and ongoing account updates.
- Contribute to CRM integrations, or related system initiatives (contracts management, order Management, etc).
- Manage sales data and ensure its efficient use throughout the organization from pipeline to the executive dashboard.
- Survey and analyze our global market data putting up with engineering teams to get new features developed and integrations implemented to help sales and product teams reach out to potential customers.
- Identify and own critical product issues that impact customers and work with data services to resolve them.
- Partner with Sales, Product, Customer Success and Finance functions.
- Attend fairs, conferences and congresses belonging to Space Industry and Research field
- Aware of the small satellite market
- Enthusiast and passionate
- Flexible and curious
- With a strong commercial attitude