Our mission: to digitalize the space industry. Leanspace was founded by a group of international space experts. We are a fast-growing team of incredibly passionate people, dedicating their talent on a product that will greatly impact the space industry. We are building a digital platform that allows public and private space organisations to streamline their space missions – drastically reducing their costs and increasing their agility.
Are you a talented DevOps engineer who aspires to work in the space industry and invent new cool technologies and products? Then keep reading.
We are a European space startup, founded by a team of international space experts with the mission to transform the tools and engineering processes used to manage space missions. We are building a first-of-its-kind product, at the crossroad of cloud & software technologies, new space engineering concepts, digital transformation, and innovative commercial and delivery models. We are still operating in stealth mode, so details are not public. But we will tell you more, face-to-face, during the interview.
We are looking for top engineering talents to help us digitalize the space industry. Join us!
The company is based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers an amazing quality of life. Strasbourg is a highly international city at the crossroads of France, Germany, and Switzerland. It offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy, and a fast-growing startup scene.
We are recruiting a DevOps Engineer who specializes in cloud stacks, preferably AWS, Azure, & Kubernetes.
You will play a key role in our R&D activities, in direct collaboration with the CTO and VP Engineering, to deliver and monitor our cloud platform. You will lead the set up and monitoring of our cloud infrastructure, primarily on AWS. You will work with the CTO to architect, design and deliver new infrastructure solutions as required for new platform features being built by our team. You will therefore have a hybrid role — primarily in operations in delivering our platform, but also in developing new features with the team. You will play a key role in assisting other developers with their feature design, to ensure it is maintainable, deployable and monitorable.
- Expert in AWS infrastructure deployment and management, especially using Cloudformation. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer qualified.
- Expert in infrastructure monitoring and APM, especially with tools like Datadog, New Relic, Splunk, etc.
- Expert in distributed tracing, monitoring microservices, and debugging microservice orchestration problems.
- Expert in maintaining cloud-based data systems: databases, no-sql, block and object storage.
- Expert in continuous integration and continuous delivery practices.
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Experience with Java Spring microservices is an asset.
- Experience with cloud native technologies, data lakes, API gateways, etc.
- Ability to review infrastructure-as-a-code from other developers, help mentor junior developers.
- Code management tools: git, jira, bitbucket, etc.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
- Experience or interest in progressing to a team leadership position.
- Interest for the space sector.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Azure, GCP or other cloud providers
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Exposure to the space sector and understanding of the challenges of space mission
What we offer you
- Create software that will be used operationally to design, build and fly satellites, rockets, and lunar missions. You will have a direct impact on the future of space exploration.
- Join a fast-growth tech startup as one of its first employees – the best way to fast-track your career.
- Benefit from a stock options plan that will make you become a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of Leanspace’s success.
- Enjoy a modern work/life balance with the possibility to work remotely.