Our mission: to digitalize the space industry. Leanspace was founded by a group of international space experts. We are a fast-growing team of incredibly passionate people, dedicating their talent on a product that will greatly impact the space industry. We are building a digital platform that allows public and private space organisations to streamline their space missions – drastically reducing their costs and increasing their agility.
Are you a talented software engineer aspiring to invent new cool technologies and products? Then keep reading.
We are a European space startup, founded by a team of international space experts with the mission to transform the tools and engineering processes used to manage space missions. We are building a first-of-its-kind product, at the crossroad of cloud & software technologies, new space engineering concepts, digital transformation, and innovative commercial and delivery models. We are still operating in stealth mode, so details are not public. But we will tell you more, face-to-face, during the interview.
We are looking for top software engineering talents to help us digitalize the space industry. Join us!
The company is based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers an amazing quality of life. Strasbourg is a highly international city at the crossroads of France, Germany, and Switzerland. It offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy, and a fast-growing startup scene.
You will play a key role in our R&D activities, in direct collaboration with the CTO, VP Engineering and Lead UI Developer. You will assist the Lead UI Developer in designing and building key aspects of the UI, and help review code of other developers. You may be asked to lead the design and development of some parts of the UI, and occasionally also develop some middleware components using Nodejs. You will be responsible for delivering user stories as part of our Scrum process. You will help define the best practices for state handling, component development, unit testing, and clean coding practices.
- Expert in ReactJS, Redux, JSX, ES6, Typescript.
- Expert in CSS, LESS, SASS, npm, yarn.
- Experience in single page app design with complex state management between components.
- Experience with Nodejs development
- Experience in designing from scratch complex business applications
- Ability to review code from other developers.
- Code management tools: git, jira, etc.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
- Interest for the space sector.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Material-UI, Ant Design and Ant Design Pro or other component library experience
- Experience with User Experience Design.
- Other frontend frameworks: Angular, Vue, Bootstrap
- Full stack development experience
- AWS development, especially Lambda functions
- Experience with enterprise software for engineering (e.g. industry 4.0, design tools, assets monitoring, engineering processes)
- Exposure to the space sector and understanding of the challenges of space missions
What we offer you
- Create software that will be used operationally for satellites, rockets, and lunar missions. You will have a direct impact on the future of space exploration.
- Join a fast-growth tech startup as one of its first employees – the best way to fast-track your career.
- Benefit from a stock options plan that will make you become a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of our success.
- Enjoy a modern work/life balance with the possibility to work remotely part of the time.