Our mission: to digitalize the space industry. Leanspace was founded by a group of international space experts. We are a fast-growing team of incredibly passionate people, dedicating their talent on a product that will greatly impact the space industry. We are building a digital platform that allows public and private space organisations to streamline their space missions – drastically reducing their costs and increasing their agility.
Craft and share our story with the world!
We are a space startup founded by a team of international space experts with the mission to transform the tools and engineering processes used to manage space missions. We are building a first-of-its-kind product, at the crossroads of cloud & software technologies, new space engineering concepts, digital transformation and innovative commercial models. We are still operating in stealth mode so details are not public, but we will tell you more, face-to-face, during the interview.
We are based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy and a fast-growing startup scene. We are looking for enthusiastic folks who want to make an impact, come join us!
As innovative is our product, as innovative has to be our marketing! We are looking for an ace to join our team, an all-rounder that will create the overall marketing strategy for the company and drive our growth.
Your mission at Leanspace:
- Create brand identity, mission & values, positioning, and voice
- Define key consumer target segments & point of brand differentiation
- Conceive and manage effective execution of marketing plans & campaigns
- Help develop multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive demand and generate leads
- Manage our social media accounts, creating content, raising brand awareness and building hype
- Design and manage our website with the support of external partners
- Develop strategies to increase our reach through content distribution, social media and strategic partnerships
- Collaborate in the creation of performance metrics, including user engagement, customer acquisition cost, churn, etc.
- Articulate our vision and strategy through compelling customer stories that inspire, motivate, and lead to revenue generation
- Work with external agencies that will support our marketing and branding efforts
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Communication or Advertising
- At least 5 years experience in branding / marketing, in a B2B context
- Experience with traditional & digital marketing
- Ability to work autonomously with the right attention to detail
- Genuine intellectual curiosity, strong interpersonal skills and ability to build diverse relationships
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Based in, or willing to relocate to the Strasbourg area (including nearby German or Swiss cities)
- Experience in Software, Technology and/or Space
- Track record in a product-led organisation
- Proven success in establishing and articulating visions, setting goals, developing and executing strategies, and tracking and measuring the results
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Why you’ll love this job
Your work will shape the future of the space economy, how cool is that? You’ll do this surrounded by a team of incredibly curious and passionate people who are driving a product that will dramatically impact the space industry.
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and awesome team
- We are a fast-growth space tech startup; you will have a direct impact on the future of space!
- We are developing a highly innovative software, which will disrupt the space industry, and that will manage satellites, rockets, lunar and deep-space missions
- A stock options plan that will make you a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of our success
- An open mind for new ideas and innovation, your voice will be heard!
- A family-friendly environment, high flexibility in working hours and the possibility to work remotely part of the time