Our mission: to digitalize the space industry. Leanspace was founded by a group of international space experts. We are a fast-growing team of incredibly passionate people, dedicating their talent on a product that will greatly impact the space industry. We are building a digital platform that allows public and private space organisations to streamline their space missions – drastically reducing their costs and increasing their agility.
Are you a talented software engineer who aspires to work in the space industry and invent new cool technologies and products? Then keep reading.
We are a European space startup, founded by a team of international space experts with the mission to transform the tools and engineering processes used to manage space missions. We are building a first-of-its-kind product, at the crossroad of cloud & software technologies, new space engineering concepts, digital transformation, and innovative commercial and delivery models. We are still operating in stealth mode, so details are not public. But we will tell you more, face-to-face, during the interview.
We are looking for top engineering talents to help us digitalize the space industry. Join us!
The company is based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers an amazing quality of life. Strasbourg is a highly international city at the crossroads of France, Germany, and Switzerland. It offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy, and a fast-growing startup scene.
We are recruiting a QA Engineer with 3-5 years experience in software quality assurance, with a strong customer point of view and technical understanding of the development cycle.
You will work within the team hand to hand to deliver a high quality product, adding value to our customers and making sure that we will be able to scale and grow with an automation first approach.
You are used to working with code and enjoy getting involved in the development process, understanding how the platform works to test it better, finding gaps and helping defining improvements both from a technical and functional perspective.
- Expert in REST API testing.
- Expert in automated UI testing, using tools such as Selenium.
- Experience with code and bug management tools: git, jira, etc.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
- Ability to ensure the quality of the product in a continuous deployment
- Experience in data bases.
- Interest for the space sector.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in non functional testing.
- Experience with cloud technologies, and testing in cloud environments.
- Exposure to the space sector and understanding of the challenges of space mission
What we offer you
- Create software that will be used operationally for satellites, rockets, and lunar missions. You will have a direct impact on the future of space exploration.
- Join a fast-growth tech startup as one of its first employees – the best way to fast-track your career.
- Benefit from a stock options plan that will make you become a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of Leanspace’s success.
- Enjoy a modern work/life balance with the possibility to work remotely.