We are building the digital infrastructure of the space industry
Are you a talented software engineer who aspires to work in the space industry and invent new cool technologies and products? Then keep reading.
We are a European space startup, founded by a team of international space experts with the mission to transform the tools and engineering processes used to manage space missions. We are building a first-of-its-kind product, at the crossroads of cloud & software technologies, new space engineering concepts, digital transformation, and innovative commercial and delivery models. We are still operating in stealth mode, so details are not public. But we will tell you more, face-to-face, during the interview.
We are looking for top engineering talents to help us digitalize the space industry. Join us!
The company is based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers an amazing quality of life. Strasbourg is a highly international city at the crossroads of France, Germany, and Switzerland. It offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy, and a fast-growing startup scene.
You will play a key role in our R&D activities, to build a state-of-the-art user interface for the Space industry, using best practices for React.js. You will work with a team of local and remote UI and Back-end developers following a Scrum process. You will be expected to follow our best practices for state handling, component development, unit testing, and clean coding practices. You will help other UI developers to deliver the solutions according to our engineering standards.
We expect you to have 4-5 years of experience. You will review pull requests of other developers, and design new features relatively independently.
We expect you to have significant proficiency with these technologies, and 4-5 years of experience in UI development.
- React.js, Redux, JSX, ES6, and Typescript.
- CSS, LESS, SASS.
- Single-page app design with complex state management between components.
- Ability to review code from other developers.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
- Interest in the space sector.
- Fluent in English.
- Living in, or willing to relocate to Strasbourg.
- Test automation frameworks
- Other frontend frameworks: Angular, Vue, Bootstrap
- Ant Design, Material UI, and other component library experience
- Full-stack development experience
- Nodejs back-end development
- AWS development, especially Lambda functions
- Experience with enterprise software for engineering (e.g. design tools, assets monitoring, engineering processes)
- Exposure to the space sector and understanding of the challenges of space missions
- Create systems that will be used operationally for satellites, rockets, and lunar missions. You will have a direct impact on the future of space exploration.
- Join a fast-growth tech startup as one of its first employees – the best way to fast-track your career.
- Benefit from a stock options plan that will make you become a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of our success.
- Enjoy a modern work/life balance with the possibility to work remotely part of the time.