We are building the digital infrastructure of the space industry
Are you a passionate person who wants to make an impact in the space industry? Do you get a kick out of getting people to those aha! moments? Can you play nice with both humans and machines?
We are a space startup founded by a team of international space experts with the mission to transform the tools and engineering processes used to manage space missions. We are building a first-of-its-kind product, at the crossroads of cloud & software technologies, new space engineering concepts, digital transformation and innovative commercial models.
The company is based in Strasbourg, France, a beautiful and vibrant city that offers an amazing quality of life. Strasbourg is a highly international city at the crossroads of France, Germany, and Switzerland. It’s only 2 hours away from the space hubs of Darmstadt, Luxembourg and Paris. Strasbourg offers a rich culture, easy access to nature, wonderful gastronomy, and a fast-growing startup scene.
Your purpose is to provide the best customer experience possible, a pivotal role in the success of our company. You will be one of our representatives and customer’s trusted advisors, and work shoulder to shoulder with our users to make sure they love our product, and that by using it they grow and achieve their goals.
Your mission at Leanspace:
- Onboard new customers, educating them on how to use our product and the features they need based on their roadmap
- Form a strong relationship with a number of assigned customers, and be an advocate for our product explaining them why and how they can meet their specific needs by using it
- Know the ins and outs of our product, perform live demonstrations, answer technical questions and connect the dots to provide customers with timely value propositions
- Drive user adoption, expansion and retention by helping our customers extract value from our product
- Have an in-depth understanding of the customer’s context, use cases and future plans. Communicate their behaviors and needs to the sales, marketing, and product teams
- Collect/analyse data and obtain feedback/suggestions from customers, in order to determine what the company is doing right or wrong, and what might need to change in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Ensure our customers are receiving the training and support needed to make them successful, ensuring a fully engaged, positive and valuable experience
- Encourage upselling and cross-selling
- Support the product and R&D teams to help them create the tools the customer needs, and support the sales & marketing teams to help them create and design campaigns, find leads and turn prospects into customers
- Maintain a knowledge of who is who and what’s happening in the space industry, who are the new kids on the block, and detect new threats and opportunities
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering field
- At least 5 years of experience with cloud-based enterprise software and/or the space industry
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders
- A positive can-do attitude. You are a genuinely nice person that wants to help others
- The right attention to details with the ability to see the big picture
- Strategic thinking and you think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly
- Natural ability to build relationships inside and outside the team
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to meet clients and attend events
- Based in, or willing to relocate to the Strasbourg area (including nearby German or Swiss cities)
- Experience in a customer-facing role in a cloud based enterprise software environment
- You have designed, developed or commercialised space software products
- Proven top-notch negotiation and persuasion skills
- Knowledge of product-led growth and track record in a product-led organisation
- Exposure to both established and NewSpace organisations
- Passion to enable the future space economy
- You like to play strategy games 🙂
Why you’ll love this job
Your work will shape the future of the space economy, how cool is that? You’ll do this surrounded by a team of incredibly curious and passionate people who are driving a product that will dramatically impact the space industry.
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and awesome team
- We are a fast-growth space tech startup; you will have a direct impact on the future of space!
- We are developing a highly innovative software, which will disrupt the space industry, and that will manage satellites, rockets, lunar and deep-space missions
- A stock options plan that will make you a shareholder and reap the financial benefit of our success
- An open mind for new ideas and innovation, your voice will be heard!
- A family-friendly environment, high flexibility in working hours and the possibility to work remotely part of the time