Smarter keeps the world connected.
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services, and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy, and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
The Senior BI Developer will be responsible for building & improving insightful & interactive reports in Qlik Sense based on requirements from key business stakeholders, mainly within the Sales, Sales Operations, and Finance community.
He/She will be the key contact for EMEA internal customers throughout all project stages, including requirements gathering, design sign-off, data model definition, development, testing, training, and post-production support. The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring, managing, and analyzing relevant data & information from numerous internal & external sources in order to provide reports, analyses, and recommendations to businesses that will help to make insightful business decisions, drive growth, and measure success.
He/She will own continuous review & improvement of the analysis & delivery platforms and will focus on data quality levels and timelines, resolving any potential issues by cooperating with business teams and/or IT teams.
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest-growing company in our respective fields. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership – a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers, and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never standstill. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us can create a real impact.
- Design, develop and test Qlik Sense Applications integrating reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Interact with internal customers to understand their business and reporting needs, including critical metrics and KPIs.
- Responsible of design data structure, developing data models, and ETL (to Extract-Load-Transform source data into data warehouse) for the data warehouse.
- Drive self-service and train Sales, Sales Operations, and Finance in EMEA to work with Qlik Sense Applications.
- Provide controlled and responsive Ad-hoc reporting support to the Regions/Business.
- Proactive leadership/contribution in solving reporting problems.
- Take active part and lead EMEA reporting teams in Strategic WW Projects and IT deployments/enhancement projects.
- Maintain a high level of professional communication both externally and internally.
- Ensure data consistency, quality, and security.
You’ll report to the Sales Ops Business Analyst Manager.
- Proven communication skills in English (speaking & writing)
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player can-do attitude, flexibility
- Advanced MS Excel skills (functions, pivot tables, charts, VBA & Macros)
- MS SQL intermediate (simple test will be a part of the hiring process)
- Qlik Sense – at least 1 app developed in QS is desired
- Experience with managing complex reporting solutions E2E and ability to own whole report life cycle from requirement gathering -> implementation -> testing -> training -> go-live & PPS
What We Will Offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies.
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes.
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home.
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity.
- Attractive compensation package.
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
Base gross monthly salary from minimum 1800 EUR and above, depending on experience + variable part.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.