Mapping satellites and space debris in low Earth orbit
We are hiring a Supply Chain and Procurement Specialist to lead procurement, supply chain management, and international shipping logistics for our radar systems deployment. The ideal candidate will take ownership of end to end delivery on all aspects of our production supply chain – from integrated circuits to fabricated steel.
At LeoLabs, you will be part of the team that is building the navigation infrastructure for space. You will be responsible for meeting and accelerating time sensitive deployment schedules – working closely with the production, finance, operations, and engineering departments. You will join the Radar Deployments team and report to the Site Design and Logistics Manager.
Responsibilities in the Role:
- Procurement – Create purchase orders, maintain up-to-date quotes and pricing, build relationships and resolve materials and lead time issues with all vendors supplying our subcomponents.
- Shipping Logistics – Run LTL, FCL, and SOC shipping logistics including scheduling, commercial invoices, customs clearance, and resolution of logistics issues.
- Supply Chain – Track open Purchase Orders and work with vendors to resolve issues affecting quality and delivery time. Work closely with the production team on supply chain management strategies.
- Bill of Materials – Maintain and actively integrate our BOMs with our ERP and PLM systems.
- Task Management – Manage multiple priorities, while maintaining a high level of quality and precision, balancing multiple deadlines to meet our international deployment schedule.
- Inventory Management – Maintain inventory databases, spreadsheets, and procurement schedules while working with our deployment team.
- Reporting – Generate reports for the engineering and deployment teams on progress and issues.
- The Ideal candidate will be proactive in understanding the myriad schedule drivers of Leolabs’ production flow.
- Minimum of 5 years of on the job experience in procurement / supply chain management
- Experience working with electronics Bill of Materials and engineering drawing packages
- Experience developing processes and procedures to integrate NetSuite or equivalent ERP system
- Experience with the Arena PLM system or an equivalent PLM tool
- Knowledge of commercial or industrial electronics
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Goal-driven and self motivated
LeoLabs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
LeoLabs is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, LeoLabs will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations . If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact LeoLabs.