Mapping satellites and space debris in low Earth orbit
When you join LeoLabs, you’ll be part of the team that is building the navigation infrastructure for space. Your day to day work will directly apply to securing and protecting low Earth orbit, benefitting many industries and generations to come.
Headquartered in Menlo Park, California, LeoLabs is a fast growing company serving commercial space ventures and newly-formed space agencies from every corner of the globe. We deliver real-time, data-driven insights as a service, built on top of our expanding network of ground-based, phased array radars.
Leolabs is assembling a world-class Systems Engineering team. We are looking for an experienced, driven Senior Systems engineer for some very exciting and unique projects.
Senior Systems Engineer:
LeoLabs operates a global network of radar systems each with their own on premises servers. The ideal candidate would have experience building, maintaining, and optimizing on premises hardware and software for real-time systems.
- Setting up/deploying to bare-metal servers
- Writing control, monitoring software
- Monitoring real-time application performance
- Networking setup and troubleshooting
- 5+ years of experience setting up and managing servers
- 5+ Realtime linux systems administration
- CS/CE degree or similar
- Significant, demonstrable experience using Python, C/C++, and/or Java
- Benchmarking knowledge
- Remote server deployment experience