Our search is aimed at a university graduate in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering; with proven experience equal to or greater than three (3) years in general administration and finance tasks, preferably in sectors or activities related to public works projects.
- Dynamic, organized, methodical, proactive professional, with experience in management and execution of administrative tasks in Start Up of projects; managing human resources, finance, purchasing, logistics, accounting and management control sectors.
- Availability to settle abroad.
- Intermediate / advanced English language (excluding).
- Management of computer tools, dynamic tables, control panels.
- Problem solving ability.
- Teamwork / cooperation.
- Pressure tolerance.
- Bargaining power.
- Age between 28 and 35 years.
- Integral management of the sector.
- Management of services and maintenance of assets of the headquarters;
- Control and monitoring of the economic and administrative planning of the contracts (fines, licenses, invoices, collections, bonds, etc.), guaranteeing compliance with the internal policies of the group.
- Guarantee the management, control and optimization of the billing and collection process.
- Management of the process of technical and general purchases; attention to suppliers, preparation of payments.
- Interaction with the HR area as a reference for the headquarters, providing support to the salary settlement sector in pre and post liquidation controls, absenteeism control, preparation of files, management of health and safety policies. Preparation and presentation of reports.
- Preparation of Cash Flow, daily relationship with banks and financial planning.
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly accounting report.
- Relationship with tax and legal advisors.
We appreciate sending CV without omitting intended compensation.