Your Mission Is Ours.
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world’s most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyberspace, you can solve the world’s most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork, and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities, and our planet.
Commitment to Sustainability: We foster innovation, integrity, and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on the role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee:
- Collaborative: There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different, and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
- Curious: The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
- Goal-oriented: From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
- Proactive: The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
- Problem Solver: You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
- Strategic: You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families, and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensure we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Lockheed Martin RMS (Rotary & Mission Systems) is on a transformational journey that includes business process reinvention, Agile and Digital transformations. This transformation is Lockheed Martin’s path to the future with its interconnected environment where transactional systems have robust capabilities and are very intuitive. Data will become actionable information that drives decisions to create value across the entire lifecycle. To help us along this journey, RMS IT is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Full Stack Engineer / Software Engineer. We’re looking for somebody with passion and enthusiasm, as well as awareness for diversity, to enable IT development and business transformation.
Full Stack Engineers / Software engineers drive and implement solutions. As a member of the RMS Applications team, the successful candidate will be responsible for engagement with system engineers, architects, information security engineers, database administrators, and other development teams to lead in finding solutions and implementation of IT projects. The candidate may assist in gathering and prioritizing requirements into a plan to meet milestones and minimum viable products (MVP) that meet schedule, cost, and functional constraints. Additionally, the candidate is expected to utilize common human-centered system designs across a broad array of physical and virtual platforms to accomplish business goals and provide discriminating capabilities that give LM a competitive advantage. The successful candidate will work with internal customers to help design, code, and apply digital technologies as a strategic asset.
- Software development skills using .Net and Angular.
- Solid understanding of application architectures.
- Proven ability to develop and implement new applications/technologies within project timelines.
- The candidate is forward-thinking and can articulate the steps and changes necessary to make the future state a reality.
- Fosters a positive and engaging work environment where people can develop, excel, and supports a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong, enduring relationships with team members, stakeholders, and customers to best support team engagements.
- Must be able to stay motivated and focused while working virtually. Ability to form easy working relationships when most interactions are via Skype, Zoom, Slack, Box, Confluence, Jira, Instant Messaging, and other similar collaboration tools.
- Supportive of Agile development methodologies.
- Must be an agile learner of new technologies and have a general curiosity about emerging technologies.
- Experience in project management (especially in business or digital transformation activities).
- Agile story/requirement generation (synthesizing customer needs into timeboxed, actionable, and verifiable tasks).
- Experience with Agile tracking tools (Jira, Trello, or similar products).
- Experience building learning plans/curriculum to grow team or group competencies.
- Experience in human-centered design of applications.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services.
- Understanding of Program Management and Earned Value data.
- IT Project Management Skills.
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest:
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely:
Full-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work remotely full-time at a location other than a Lockheed Martin designated office/job site. Employees may travel to a Lockheed Martin office for periodic meetings.
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five-day workweek while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Clearance Level: None
- HEALTHCARE: Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage are available for employees who opt-in.
- 401(K)/RETIREMENT PLANS: Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement, and career-building programs.
- MATERNITY AND PATERNITY LEAVE: Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother’s rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
- PAID TIME OFF: We offer PTO, paid holidays, and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
- FLEX-TIME: Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience, and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Information Technology