The fastest path to space
Loft Orbital provides the fastest and simplest path to orbit for organizations that require information from space. We operate satellites, fly customer payloads onboard, and handle the entire mission from initial concept through in-orbit operations. This service is powered by our hardware and software products that enable any payload to fly on a standard satellite, reducing the lead-time and risk of a traditional space mission. Our customers trust us to manage their space infrastructure, so they can focus on what matters most to them: their payload and their data.
At Loft, you’ll be given the autonomy and ownership to solve significant challenges, but with a close-knit and supportive team at your back. We believe that diversity and community are the foundation of an open culture. We are committed to hiring the best people regardless of background and make their time at Loft the most fulfilling period of their career. With a wave of exciting customer traction, we are scaling up our team quickly across our software, hardware, and aerospace teams and within our three offices located in San Francisco, CA; Golden, CO; and Toulouse, France.
Within the Toulouse office counting now more than 20 collaborators, we develop key technologies such as a digital platform for better designing, integrating, and operating satellites in orbit.
With a wave of exciting customer traction, we need to scale up our team quickly across our software, hardware, and aerospace teams and within our three offices (San Francisco, Denver, Toulouse). We are looking for a scrappy and experienced recruiter to join Loft on a contract basis to help us with this quick scale-up. While our immediate need is near-term, we are looking for someone to ultimately bring on the team full time.
- Source candidates for ~10 roles that Loft has an immediate need to hire
- Support entire hiring process and onboarding to double size of company
- Schedule interviews with team members and candidates
- Shepherd candidates through the entire interview process, from first outreach to close
- Use Lever to track feedback and status with candidates
- Help level-up Loft’s recruiting processes
- Relentlessness; someone who is undaunted by challenges and willing to work hard
- Demonstrated history treating every candidate experience with a white glove: our people are our most important customers!
- 7+ years experience; at least one multi-year work experience in which you helped a start up scale up quickly
- Experience in the space industry is not a requirement, but is a strong preference