Loft Orbital’s mission is to make space simple for our customers. We operate satellites and we fly customer payloads onboard, as a service. We are redefining how businesses and governments access space and use it to perform their critical missions.
Loft’s customers span the entire space industry, from start-ups to large companies and government agencies. Our standard interfacing and mission operations products enable us to fly any kind of payload, such as imagers, RF systems, scientific experiments, national security missions, in-orbit demonstrations, and weather and climate sensors.
We are hiring a DevOps Engineer to help us build Cockpit, our autonomous satellite control software. We are building Cockpit to operate a diverse constellation of multi-sensor satellites. Our first launch is this year with many more already on the books to follow – join us to build the new standard of spacecraft operations!
- Python (>= 3)
- Cloud Computing (GCP / AWS)
- PaaS (GCP App Engine / AWS Elastic Beanstalk)
- Docker and Docker Compose
- Container orchestration (Kubernetes / Docker Swarm)
- Pub/Sub (Kafka / RabbitMQ / …)
- Networking skills (TCP/UDP, IP, proxy, VPN, …)
- Database setup, deployment and management skills (PostgreSQL, Redis, …)
- Version control (git)
- CI / CD (GitLab / Travis CI / Circle CI / Jenkins / …)
- Linux / macOS
- Flexible, can do attitude!
Nice to Have
- Database horizontal scaling
- ELK / Graylog / …
- Experience working at a startup, especially a space startup