The Luxembourg Space Agency (LSA) is in charge of the development of the Luxembourg space sector
The Luxembourg Space Agency (LSA) is in charge of the development of the Luxembourg space sector, including the coordination of the “SpaceResources.lu” initiative. It is responsible of representing Luxembourg in international organizations such as the European Space Agency (ESA), and for space-related matters at the European Union (EU) and the United Nations (UN). In close cooperation with other public and private actors, the LSA is also supporting bilateral relations between Luxembourg and other countries, e.g. in the frame of official visits and economic missions. As part of our development, we are recruiting:
1 PROJECT MANAGER – Finance and budget planning (m/f)
(Long-term contract, ref: FIN)
- Monitor and plan the Luxembourg contributions to the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Prepare annual ESA budget planning.
- Assess the social-economic impact of the contributions of Luxembourg in the space sector and monitor the corresponding statistics and KPIs.
- Represent and defend the interests of Luxembourg in relevant committees and working groups, in particular at ESA.
- Support due diligence processes and business plans analysis.
- Support the investigation and evaluation of different forms of financial instruments to support commercial space ventures.
You hold a Master degree in Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship or similar and demonstrate a strong knowledge in financial analysis and budget management. You have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in finance and budget planning activities. You have to expect several trips in Europe and worldwide and must therefore be flexible. In addition, your skillset includes the following competencies:
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to formulate advanced concepts, understand different topics in details and synthesize quickly
- Expertise in finance and budget management
- Well organized, autonomous, proactive and results driven with strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written) is mandatory; the knowledge of German or Luxembourgish is an asset
We offer a varied job within a professional, multidisciplinary, dynamic and human-sized organisation. If this position is the challenge you are looking for, please send your application including CV and cover letter