Accelerating innovation-driven businesses in the Space industry
The Luxembourg Space Agency (LSA) is in charge of the development of the Luxembourg space sector, including the coordination of the “SpaceResources.lu” initiative. It is responsible of representing Luxembourg in international organizations such as the European Space Agency (ESA), and for space-related matters at the European Union (EU) and the United Nations (UN). In close cooperation with other public and private actors, the LSA is also supporting bilateral relations between Luxembourg and other countries, e.g. in the frame of official visits and economic missions.
As part of our development, we are recruiting:
1 PROJECT OFFICER – Communication (m/f)
(Long-term contract, ref: COM)
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Contributing to the Agency’s communication strategy and plan.
- Assisting in all aspects of communication activities, including the organization of external events;
- Organizing innovative and impactful B2B and B2C communications campaigns, in collaboration with our communication agency;
- Conducting research on possible multipliers and stakeholders and establishing relations with them;
- Creating content for both our external and internal communication channels, including social media, websites and mailings;
- Helping the Head of Communication deal with the incoming requests.
You hold a degree in Marketing and/or Communication (bachelor level minimum) and have 2 to 3 years of experience in the field of Communication.
Furthermore, you show the following competencies:
- A strong interest in the space sector;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Fast learner; able to take initiatives.
- Good command of French and English, spoken and written; German is an asset
- Excellent writing skills, especially in English ;
- Creative, efficient and team player;
- Ethos of excellence and innovation.
We offer a varied job within a professional, multidisciplinary, dynamic and human-sized organisation. letter.