Lynk’s business is to provide everywhere connectivity directly to the existing 5.2 billion mobile phone users on the planet, and to billions more who will now have a compelling reason to buy a mobile phone.
As an Office Manager your responsibilities will include clerical duties, such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, setting up travel arrangements, and taking notes at meetings. Our ideal candidate can manage a large, diverse workload and knows how to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will support company operations by maintaining office systems and will support other team members for an efficient office environment.
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Making travel arrangements for the team
- Performing office duties and maintaining break room
- Provide general administrative support
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- Order front office and break room supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Organizing maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe and ensure its appliances are in good working order
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and transcribing
- Perform other tasks as directed
- College degree preferred, or an equivalent of education plus experience in an office environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Five plus years related experience with proven office administration and customer service skills required.
- Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Experience managing to a budget and with multiple deadlines required.
- Ability to work across teams and with a variety of projects.