Storage In Motion
LyteLoop’s mission is to become the leading provider of data-storage-based services and applications. The company has developed a photonic method of data storage which puts data in a constant state of perpetual motion, termed storage in motion. We believe that this concept will transform how secure data is stored.
We are developing a secure collaboration and messaging platform that leverages a storage-in-motion backend hardware system. This will be combined with industry leading encryption security to provide the ultimate solution in privacy and security during operation, while ensuring nothing can be recovered after deletion.
The Communications Product Manager will identify, and aid development of key security and privacy features required by the communications platform while ensuring the software and hardware development teams are up to date on the latest standard. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with outstanding project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent written and oral communication.
- Oversee the development of state-of-the-art security and privacy protocols across multiple product lines
- Identify and coordinate with the software team to implement applicable architectures to support access control, secure network protocols, and encryption algorithms
- Identify and review testing protocols for auditing security features, carrying out threat and vulnerability analysis, and encryption hardening
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure compliance with federal privacy and security regulations
- Maintain thorough documentation of all IS protocols and workflow
- Provide guidance and training for team members in other departments
- Closely collaborate with front-end and back-end developers to ensure the integration of all security features
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or related technology fields
- 3+ years of product management experience in the security industry
- Proven experience leading one or more products in the security space
- Familiarity with public key encryption, end-to-end encryption, PKI and other access control protocols
- Domain-specific knowledge of public key encryption, access control, network protocols, end-to-end encryption, and state-of-the-art encryption algorithms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (excellent presenter)
- Advanced degree in a related field
- 5+ years as product manager with leadership experience in the security space
- Thorough understanding of quantum encryption
- Strong technical background preferred
- Exposure to modern data analysis tools
- CISSP, GSEC, CISA, or similar certification
- Experienced with server configuration/management and network protocols including TCP/IP, SMTP, SSL, and HTTP.
- Prior experience writing and executing scripts to automate threat/vulnerability analysis and auditing