LyteLoop is the future of data storage - “Storage in Motion”
Since late 2015, we have been perfecting our proprietary, patent pending photonic method of data storage which puts data in a constant state of perpetual motion. Achieved through the use of ultra-high bandwidth lasers, data now moves in an endless circulating loop, taking up less space and using less electricity.
LyteLoop’s revolutionary “storage in motion” technique will transform how data is stored while providing a myriad of unique and customizable advantages based on the desired LyteLoop application deployed. LyteLoop now makes it possible to harness the power of data while consuming less energy. This exceptional technology not only increases data storage performance and utilization, but also reduces the total cost of ownership. Our advance offers a clear competitive edge for those coping with the limitations of wasteful data storage systems.
Using state of the art photonics technology Lyteloop patented IP will enable countless applications including huge power savings for Data Centers, less heat production, cybersecurity solutions and many additional applications. In order to develop its innovative ideas, Lyteloop is looking to expand its R&D team by adding a Research Scientist focusing primarily on Optical Regeneration Solutions. This position is located in our offices in Great Neck, Long Island, NY.
Extensive hands-on experience and theoretical expertise in the following areas:
- Nonlinear optics including parametric processes, optical Kerr effects, wave mixing
- Optical amplification (EDFA, SOA, Raman amplifiers) and optical nonlinear resonators
- Optical transceiver technologies (electro-optic modulation, coherent detection, etc.)
- Optical fiber, photonic technologies and free-space optics
- Semi-conductor lasers and tunable laser solutions
- Optical signal processing
The following is mandatory:
- PhD or MS with 3 years of R&D experience in Photonics
- Experience with all-optical regeneration including re-shaping and re-timing
- Experience with all-optical processing using linear and nonlinear techniques for optical fiber communications
- Excellent programming skills in MATLAB, Python, Mathematica
We offer a generous remuneration package in a modern working environment on Long Island easily commutable to/from New York City.