ICEYE is building the world’s largest constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites. The satellites can take images at any time of day – even when it’s cloudy or dark – and those images will let our customers understand the world better and make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and raised over $65M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international startup with employees from more than 25 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
To support the growth of the company, we are now looking for a Machine Learning developer in Remote Sensing to be based in our headquarters at Espoo, Finland. You will be working within the data analytics team in ICEYE.
- Develop information services based on remote sensing analytics tools
- Prototype service and pilot with customers
- Develop automated and manual workflows to generate the services
- Provide operational remote sensing analysis work for customers
To succeed in this position you should have:
- At least three (3) years of experience in the field
- Strong machine learning theoretical knowledge and practical experience, especially related to machine vision and CNNs
- Strong Python and e.g. Matlab, R or experience
- Strong DevOps and agile experience
- Experience working with geospatial data
- Any space or remote sensing experience is highly appreciated
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- A job that matters
- Dynamic working environment
- Unique experience and opportunity in the new-space industry
- Relocation package
- Extraordinary possibility for self-development, research time, ability to attend trainings, conferences or certification schemes