Robotic arms for space and extreme terrestrial environments
Bring Your Passion for Space!
Redwire Space Europe, formerly Made in Space Europe, located in Luxembourg, is looking for a talented, dedicated, and results-oriented Mechatronics Engineer to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative product.
In this role you will work developing electronic subsystems to control, integrate and test our robotic arm. You will design and conduct assembly and testing of electronic, electrical, and electro-mechanical subsystems.
- Assist with assembly and debugging of electronics subsystem during system level integration
- Assist on harnessing integration and testing
- Design, perform and supervise tests of electronic subsystems
- Design and perform EMC analysis and grounding testing of electronics subsystems
- Develop PCB schematic and layouts in conjunction with the electronics team and external vendors
- Assist other team members from multiple engineering disciplines to achieve their goals
- B.S. In Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Robotics, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience
- Fluency in English (additional language is a plus)
- Must be willing to relocate to work full time at Luxembourg office location
- Experience in developing embedded software
- Experience in harness design and integration
- Experience in EMC mitigation, testing and qualification
- Experience in ICD interpretation, and generation for system level integration of electronics subsystems
- Experience in HDRM firing system design and integration (is an advantage)
- Experience in assembly, testing, and qualification of flight system (is an advantage)
- Experience with Automotive-grade/Space-grade Microcontrollers for safety critical applications (is an advantage)
- Experience on carrying out laboratory experiments and technical writing for peer review
- Rapid prototyping and/or mechatronics experience in robotics.